Click on each picture to enlarge.
Now known as the Early Ford Store, these pictures show the San Dimas Garage in earlier times.
J-0068-0001 - McIntyre's Garage circa 1915
J-0068-0002 - San Dimas Garage located at 108 West Bonita. circa 1912
J-0068-0003 - San Dimas Garage owned by J. S. McIntyre. This photo appeared in the 1914 San Dimas Press. Photo was taken before 1914 (Johnstone car 1912)
J-0068-0004 - San Dimas Garage circa 1915. County library moved next door in 1915 and by 1923 Foresman had relocated to north Bonita.
J-0068-0005 - San Dimas Garage before 1921 when building on corner of San Dimas Avenue and Bonita was built.
J-0068-0006 - San Dimas Garage circa 1940
J-0068-0007 - San Dimas Garage Machine Shop
J-0068-0008 - Interior of San Dimas Garage
Coming December 2nd - The Historical Society's Acclaimed **Christmas Boutique**